CCCR Hazard Symbols were designed to warn the consumer about the hazardous materials that are found in a hazardous product. The CCCR Hazard Symbols appear on the front of the product, and may appear to have different colour backgrounds, for example the colour of the label or product. CCCR Hazard Symbols are an immediate warning to the consumer about the hazards found within the product.
The CCCR Hazard Symbols are:
- Represents that the product is TOXIC.
- Inhaling, eating or drinking this product can lead to life-threatening illness.
- Represents that the product is CORROSIVE.
- This product will burn your skin, or any body part that the product comes in contact with.
- Represents that the product is FLAMMABLE.
- The product, or the products fumes will easily catch fire it’s placed near flames, sparks or heat.
- Represents that the product is EXPLOSIVE.
- The container which contains the hazards product will explode if it is heated or punctured.