CCCR Negative and Positive Instructions are a list of instructions that are given by the manufacturers of the hazardous product. The instructions aid the consumer by telling them about what they can and cannot do with the hazardous product, and the postive and negative Instructions must be bold and legiable to read for the consumer.
Examples of negative instructions include:
- Avoid eyes, skin, and clothing
- Do not breathe in fumes
- Do not burn
- Do not puncture
Examples of postive instuctions include:
- Keep out of Reach of Children
- Wear rubbr gloves, safety mask or goggles
- Use in well-ventilated áreas
- Keep away from sparks or fumes.