CCCR Negative and Positive Instructions are a list of instructions that are given by the manufacturers of the hazardous product. The instructions aid the consumer by telling them about what they can and cannot do with the hazardous product. The positive and negative Instructions must be bold and legible for the consumer.
Examples of negative instructions include:
- Avoid eyes, skin, and clothing
- Do not breathe in fumes
- Do not burn
- Do not puncture
Examples of postive instuctions include:
- Keep out of Reach of Children
- Wear rubber gloves, safety mask or goggles
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- Keep away from sparks or flames.