What are the steps in having an MSDS or label review authored?
- A non-disclosure agreement is signed with the client, if desired.
- Nexreg receives the required product information from the client.
- The authoring phase for the project begins. The client is contacted if any additional information is required.
- Our team prepares the MSDS or label review using our proprietary authoring software in conjunction with a number of health and safety databases.
- After an MSDS or label review is prepared, it is inspected by a senior analyst and at least one other author, before being sent to the client.
- After submitting the completed MSDS or label review, it is returned to the client.
- Nexreg makes necessary edits to document based on client feedback.
How quickly can Nexreg have our project completed?
Nexreg’s team prides itself in its ability to meet client deadlines. The standard completion time for a project, such as a translation or label review, will depend on the size and scope of the project and will be given at the beginning of a project. Nexreg offers a variety of RUSH options for many services, including Regular RUSH (5-10 business days) and Express RUSH (24Hr - 96Hr turnaround time). In some cases Nexreg can offer same-day turnaround time for projects received before noon EST.
What information do we need to provide in order to have an MSDS authored or a label review completed for our product?
First Nexreg will sign a non-disclosure agreement with the client, if the client desires. Once that is in place, we will require the following information in order to complete an MSDS or a label review.
- Countries compliance is needed for.
- Language(s) compliance is required for.
- Formulation information for the product, including:
- Name of each component
- CAS Number of each component
- Percentage range for each component
- Existing MSDS or technical data sheet that contains any physical/chemical specs, such as pH, flammability, color, odor, etc.
- For label compliance: Volume and dimensions of container, including outer boxes and blister cards, if used.
- For MSDS compliance: Graphic file of company logo, if desired.