Is the IDL a list of WHMIS controlled products?
Q. Is the Ingredient Disclosure List (IDL) a list of WHMIS controlled products?
A. No. The IDL is a list of substances which, if present in a WHMIS controlled product, must be disclosed on the MSDS if present at or above the specified "cut-off" concentration; (either 1.0% or 0.1%). Ingredient disclosure is not limited to substances which appear on the IDL. Substances included on the IDL are one of several categories of ingredients which must be disclosed on the MSDS if present in a controlled product. The criteria for ingredient disclosure is set out in subparagraphs 13(a)(i) to (iv) of the HPA.
Nexreg Compliance WHMIS Canadian MSDS Authoring Services
Nexreg Compliance can author a WHMIS compliant Canadian MSDS for your product. For more information on Nexreg's WHMIS MSDS authoring services, please contact Nexreg Compliance or visit the following links:
- Canadian WHMIS MSDS Authoring (English)
- WHMIS Urheberrechtliche Überprüfung MSDS (German)
- Creación de MSDS - Canadá (Spanish)
- Création WHMIS MSDS (French)
- 캐나다 MSDS 제작 (Korean)
- カナダ MSDS の作成 (Japanese)
- Schrijven WHMIS MSDS (Dutch)
- 加拿大物料安全数据表编写服务 (Chinese - Simplified)
WHMIS MSDS Links
Contact Nexreg Compliance
- Toll Free: (866)361-3032
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nexreg USA: (206)418-6663
- Nexreg Canada: (519)488-5126
- Nexreg UK: +44 020 7993 5893