What are the language requirements for WHMIS supplier MSDSs?
Q. What are the language requirements for WHMIS supplier MSDSs?
A. A supplier must provide a MSDS in the official language or languages requested by the purchaser or, when no preference is stated, in the language used in the course of the business transaction. Suppliers must have prepared MSDSs in both English and French by the time they begin selling the product in Canada.
Label information prescribed by the CPR must be in both English and French. It is acceptable to have both English and French information within one WHMIS border or to have the English and French information within two separate WHMIS borders. However, if the second option is used, hazard symbols must be disclosed on both the English and the French labels. See section 24 of the CPR.
Nexreg Compliance WHMIS Canadian MSDS Authoring Services
Nexreg Compliance can author a WHMIS compliant Canadian MSDS for your product. For more information on Nexreg's WHMIS MSDS authoring services, please contact Nexreg Compliance or visit the following links:
- Canadian WHMIS MSDS Authoring (English)
- WHMIS Urheberrechtliche Überprüfung MSDS (German)
- Creación de MSDS - Canadá (Spanish)
- Création WHMIS MSDS (French)
- 캐나다 MSDS 제작 (Korean)
- カナダ MSDS の作成 (Japanese)
- Schrijven WHMIS MSDS (Dutch)
- 加拿大物料安全数据表编写服务 (Chinese - Simplified)
WHMIS MSDS Links
Contact Nexreg Compliance
- Toll Free: (866)361-3032
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Nexreg USA: (206)418-6663
- Nexreg Canada: (519)488-5126
- Nexreg UK: +44 020 7993 5893