What is WHMIS?
Q. What is WHMIS?
A. WHMIS is Canada's national hazard communication system. Its prime objective is to provide relevant safety and health information to Canadian workers so that they can take the necessary precautions to avoid injury, illness and premature death. The key elements of WHMIS are cautionary labelling, MSDSs and worker education and training programs. WHMIS ensures that employers have adequate information about hazardous materials being used in the workplace so that they can meet their legal obligations under F/P/T OSH legislation to provide a safe workplace. WHMIS addresses both the workers' right-to-know the identity and hazards of workplace chemicals and the need for industry to protect confidential business information.
Nexreg Compliance WHMIS Canadian MSDS Authoring Services
Nexreg Compliance can author a WHMIS compliant Canadian MSDS for your product. For more information on Nexreg's WHMIS MSDS authoring services, please contact Nexreg Compliance or visit the following links:
- Canadian WHMIS MSDS Authoring (English)
- WHMIS Urheberrechtliche Überprüfung MSDS (German)
- Creación de MSDS - Canadá (Spanish)
- Création WHMIS MSDS (French)
- 캐나다 MSDS 제작 (Korean)
- カナダ MSDS の作成 (Japanese)
- Schrijven WHMIS MSDS (Dutch)
- 加拿大物料安全数据表编写服务 (Chinese - Simplified)
WHMIS MSDS Links
Contact Nexreg Compliance
- Toll Free: (866)361-3032
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Nexreg USA: (206)418-6663
- Nexreg Canada: (519)488-5126
- Nexreg UK: +44 020 7993 5893