What recourse does a supplier to protect proprietary information under WHMIS?
Q. What recourse does a supplier have if the supplier considers an ingredient that is subject to disclosure to constitute proprietary information under WHMIS?
A. Ingredient disclosure is subject to the provisions of the Hazardous Materials Information Review Act. The WHMIS trade secret mechanism established through this Act is administered by the Hazardous Materials Information Review Commission (HMIRC).
Nexreg Compliance WHMIS Canadian MSDS Authoring Services
Nexreg Compliance can author a WHMIS compliant Canadian MSDS for your product. For more information on Nexreg's WHMIS MSDS authoring services, please contact Nexreg Compliance or visit the following links:
- Canadian WHMIS MSDS Authoring (English)
- WHMIS Urheberrechtliche Überprüfung MSDS (German)
- Creación de MSDS - Canadá (Spanish)
- Création WHMIS MSDS (French)
- 캐나다 MSDS 제작 (Korean)
- カナダ MSDS の作成 (Japanese)
- Schrijven WHMIS MSDS (Dutch)
- 加拿大物料安全数据表编写服务 (Chinese - Simplified)
WHMIS MSDS Links
Contact Nexreg Compliance
- Toll Free: (866)361-3032
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nexreg USA: (206)418-6663
- Nexreg Canada: (519)488-5126
- Nexreg UK: +44 020 7993 5893