From Health Canada
On April 8, 2011, Health Canada issued a recall involving select Finish Line and White Lightning aerosol bike lubricants and degreasers:
- Finish Line Dry Teflon Lube (Teflon Plus)
- Finish Line 1-Step
- Finish Line Speed Degreaser
- Finish Line Citrus Degreaser
- Finish Line Multi Degreaser (ecotech-2)
- White Lightning Clean Streak
Health Canada’s auditing process has revealed that the recalled products do not meet flame projection requirements under Canadian law. The affected products were sold from September 2009 to February 2011. Consumers should stop using the affected products and return them to the place of purchase for a free replacement aerosol nozzle.
Click the link for more information on sizes and UPCs of the recalled products.