Position: Canadian Regulatory Assistant (Entry Level Position)
Nexreg Canada is rapidly expanding and is looking to add members to our Canadian team in London, Ontario, Canada. Our ideal candidate is an intelligent, personable, highly motivated individual that is looking to begin a lucrative career in the regulatory compliance industry.
Location: London, ON.
Hours: Either full or part-time.
- Assist regulatory consultants with authoring Canadian and/or Canadian/U.S.compliant MSDSs using Nexreg’s proprietary MSDS authoring system.
- Assist regulatory consultants with authoring Canadian compliant product labels for the industrial, consumer chemical, and cosmetics markets.
- This is an entry level position – no experience is necessary.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in a science related field is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel required.
- Visual Basic programming experience an asset, but not required.
- Knowledge of WHMIS an asset, but not required.
- Second-language ability an asset, but not required.
Nexreg offers a highly competitive salary with the potential for significant career advancement. If interested, please e-mail cover letter and current resume ATTN: Jeff Burns, Canadian Regulatory Manager to email@example.com.
Additional Nexreg Job Postings: