When placing a new consumer chemical product into Canada, companies often have the following questions:
- Do our competitors’ products have similar hazard classifications or warnings?
- Are our competitors also following the rules, or are they likely to have their products taken off the shelf during a Health Canada store audit?
Nexreg’s Canadian Competitive Intelligence Report answers such questions. We compare your product with up to four competing products. These reports have a number of useful applications, such as:
- Determining if a hazard classification will put your product at a competitive disadvantage.
- Discovering holes in a market (e.g. learning that there are no non-flammable products in a particular category).
- For our non-Canadian clients: Learning which competitors products are being sold in a particular Canadian chain (Rona, Canadian Tire, etc.)
- Seeing which competitors’ products are likely to be pulled from the market in the future.
To obtain pricing and a sample report, please contact Nexreg Compliance.