A test version of a multilingual terminology database provides the main REACH and CLP terms in 22 EU languages, including the CLP pictograms, hazard and precautionary statements. The database is now online, free of charge.
The database can be used by companies to help in the preparation of safety data sheets in multiple languages.
The database offers:
- Around 900 REACH and CLP terms, phrases and definitions
- Pictograms for 9 CLP hazard classes
- Alphabetical index containing all entries
- Search preferences with the possibility to customize the interface
- Possibilities for registered users to download the terminology, comment on entries and receive news on the database updates
Click on the link for more information.