Nexreg first acquires information about the product including the full formula, the current SDS (if available), and raw material SDS’s for components of mixtures. We typically ask that a “required product information sheet” be filled out with the information needed to generate the SDS.
When you chose Nexreg’s MSDS services, you choose the Nexreg Advantage which includes:
- Services offered in over 50 different countries
- Standard 11-15 Business Days turnaround time
- Guaranteed Product Compliance, Confidentiality, and Documents Insured Against Errors and Omissions
- Expert Regulatory Consultants with Consultation on Demand
- Access to Global Network of Regulatory Experts and Professionals
- Customizable documents – Include Company Logos, Specialized Statements and Formatting
The Nexreg Advantage is a guarantee that your products will have the proper safety documentation, correct format, and compliance with specific country regulations. Contact us to learn more about MSDS services.
Toll Free Phone: 1-866-361-3032
Local Phone: +1 519-488-5126