https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Edited-NexregLogo-4-Transparent-SM-300x92.png 0 0 Nexreg https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Edited-NexregLogo-4-Transparent-SM-300x92.png Nexreg2008-08-21 18:30:122019-04-11 21:56:29Aug. 21 - EU REACH: First Stakeholders Day
The ECHA is putting on a REACH-related event. Here are the details, from the ECHA:
This first stakeholders day of ECHA will be an opportunity to:
- be informed about the latest developments in ECHA´s activities and the forthcoming challenges in the implementation of REACH,
- share their views on REACH implementation and expectations regarding their involvement in ECHAs activities,
- ask questions and get answers on issues of interest from the ECHA management.
The target audiences are REACH multipliers:
- playing a key role in the implementation of the regulation, especially in raising awareness and informing or assisting individual companies regarding REACH, e.g. industry associations or public bodies,
- having a direct interest in the implementation of REACH and the involvement in ECHA´s activities (non-governmental organisations, trade unions, representatives of third countries etc.).
Potential participants need to register via the online registration form below. The closing date is 05 September 2008.
After examination by ECHA of the registrations, each registrant will receive, by 12 September 2008 at the latest, an email confirming that he/she can participate in the event, or information that his/her registration has been declined.
For more information, click on the above link.