Some of the proposed amendments, from the Canada Gazette:
The following changes are proposed to implement the comments and recommendations of the SJCSR:
* a discrepancy was identified in the French and English versions of the FHR 2003 in the definition of “small refrigeration system” and the use of this definition in section 16. Both versions of the FHR 2003 have been revised to harmonize the definition and wording of section 16;
* align the French and English versions of subsection 6(1) by replacing the wording “… un type spécifique d’halocarbure” with “… le type d’halocarbure en cause” in the French version of the subsection;
* align the French and English version of subsection 22(1) by replacing the wording “Toute personne qui installe, entretient ou charge un système d’extinction d’incendie, …” with “Il est interdit d’installer, d’entretenir ou de charger un système d’extinction d’incendie, …” in the French version of the subsection;
* the wording of section 36 and its heading of the French version have been revised, where applicable, to change from singular to plural in order to harmonize with the English version of the section; and
* align the French heading for column 2 of Schedule 2 with the English one by replacing the wording “Nature du formulaire” with the more generic term “Nature du document.”
Click on the above link for the full proposed amendment.