https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/2023-NexregLogo-Transparent-SM-300x92.png 0 0 Nexreg https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/2023-NexregLogo-Transparent-SM-300x92.png Nexreg2017-03-07 19:47:032019-04-11 02:39:50Canada amends the NDSL
There have been two notices published by the Canadian government that amends the Non-domestic substances list (NDSL).
The first notices deletes 735 substances list, while adding two new ones.
Part two of the list also adds four substances. These four substances are:
- 2-propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, 2-(diethyl substituted) ethyl ester, polymers with polyethylene glycol methacrylate C18-22-alkyl ethers.
- carbomoncyclic, 2-amino-, reaction products with pigment
- carbomonocyclic acid, 1-[2-[(1-oxo-2-propen-1-yl)oxy]ethyl] ester
- substituted heteromonocycle, polymethyl
The second amendment notice also deletes substances from the list. They include:
- 1,4-cyclohexanedicarboxylic acid, polymer with 2,2-dimethyl-1,3-propanediol, 2,5-furandione and 1,2-propanediol.
- 2,4,8,10-Tetraoxa-3,9-diphosphaspiro[5.5]undecane, 3,9-bis[2,6-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)-4-methylphenoxy]-
- butanedioic acid, polymer with 1,4-butanediol
- methanol, potassium salt.
For more information, please visit chemicalwatch.com.
Need Canadian SDS Authoring or translation? Don’t hesitate and contact us today!