Position: Canadian Regulatory Consultant
Nexreg Canada is rapidly expanding and is looking to add experienced members to our Canadian team in London, Ontario, Canada. Our ideal candidate is an experienced, personable, highly motivated individual that is looking to advance their career in the regulatory compliance industry.
Location: London, ON.
Salary: Negotiable, based on level of experience, credentials, and salary history.
- Authoring Canadian and/or Canadian/U.S. compliant MSDSs using Nexreg’s proprietary MSDS authoring system.
- Authoring Canadian compliant product labels for the industrial, consumer chemical, and cosmetics markets.
- Assisting with government registrations, such as DINs and PCPs.
- Minimum of 2 years of regulatory compliance industry experience.
- Bachelor degree in a science related field.
- Knowledge of Canadian regulations such as WHMIS, CCCR, and cosmetics regulations.
- Experience authoring Canadian compliant MSDSs and/or Canadian compliant industrial, consumer chemical, or cosmetics labels.
- Knowledge of U.S., Mexican, and/or E.U. regulations an asset, but not required.
Nexreg offers a highly competitive salary with the potential for significant career advancement. If interested, please e-mail cover letter and current resume ATTN: Jeff Burns, Canadian Regulatory Manager to email@example.com.