https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/2023-NexregLogo-Transparent-SM-300x92.png 0 0 Nexreg https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/2023-NexregLogo-Transparent-SM-300x92.png Nexreg2016-06-14 15:39:522019-04-11 02:40:09OSHA Electronic Reporting Schedule
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced that there would be changes to the list of industries that are exempt from the requirement to routinely keep injury and illness records.
- Tower companies need to know that the new requirements outlined under OSHA take effect August 10, 2016, with the phased-in data submissions going into 2017.
- Companies that have 250 or more employers in industries that are covered by the recordkeeping regulation must submit their 2016 Form 300A this month.
- Establishments that have 2-249 employees in high-risk industries must submit information from their 2016 Form by July 1, 2017.
- Employers with 250 or more employees will be required to submit information from all 2017 Forms (300A, 300 and 301) by July, 2018.
- Companies with 2-249 employees will be required to submit their 2017 Form 300A by July 1, 2018.
- Beginning in 2019 and every year after, the information must be submitted by March 2.
For more information please visit, Radio Worlds. Please contact Nexreg for more information about OSHA Compliance.