https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Edited-NexregLogo-4-Transparent-SM-300x92.png 0 0 Admin https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Edited-NexregLogo-4-Transparent-SM-300x92.png Admin2016-06-14 15:39:522019-04-11 02:40:09OSHA Electronic Reporting Schedule
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced that there would be changes to the list of industries that are exempt from the requirement to routinely keep injury and illness records.
- Tower companies need to know that the new requirements outlined under OSHA take effect August 10, 2016, with the phased-in data submissions going into 2017.
- Companies that have 250 or more employers in industries that are covered by the recordkeeping regulation must submit their 2016 Form 300A this month.
- Establishments that have 2-249 employees in high-risk industries must submit information from their 2016 Form by July 1, 2017.
- Employers with 250 or more employees will be required to submit information from all 2017 Forms (300A, 300 and 301) by July, 2018.
- Companies with 2-249 employees will be required to submit their 2017 Form 300A by July 1, 2018.
- Beginning in 2019 and every year after, the information must be submitted by March 2.