- Nexreg Canada is rapidly expanding and is looking to add members to our Canadian team in London, Ontario, Canada. Our ideal candidate is an intelligent, personable, highly motivated individual that is looking to continue a lucrative career in the regulatory compliance industry.
Location: London, ON.
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience. Please send salary expectations along with resume.
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours a week.
- Assist regulatory consultants with authoring Canadian and/or Canadian/U.S.compliant MSDSs using Nexreg’s proprietary MSDS authoring system.
- Assist regulatory consultants with authoring Canadian compliant product labels for the industrial, consumer chemical, and cosmetics markets.
- Minimum one year of experience with MSDS authoring, regulatory consulting or government registrations.
- Completion of a Bachelor degree is required. A degree in a science related field an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel required.
- Second-language ability an asset, but not required.
Location: London, ON, Canada.
About Us: Nexreg Compliance Inc. is a leader in delivering high quality, chemical regulatory compliance, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) authoring and technical translations. We are committed to providing our clients with first rate services, regardless of the regulatory challenge. Our mission is to deliver exceptional chemical regulatory and translation services around the world.
Nexreg offers a highly competitive salary with the potential for significant career advancement. If interested, please e-mail cover letter, current resume and salary expectations ATTN: Jeff Burns, Canadian Regulatory Manager to email@example.com.
https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Logo-concept-3.png 600 560 Nexreg https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/2023-NexregLogo-Transparent-SM-300x92.png Nexreg2010-09-28 17:32:382023-06-19 10:16:35Sept. 28 - Nexreg Job Posting: Regulatory Consultant