https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Edited-NexregLogo-4-Transparent-SM-300x92.png 0 0 Nexreg https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Edited-NexregLogo-4-Transparent-SM-300x92.png Nexreg2013-07-24 15:37:472019-04-11 14:30:57July. 24 Canada: Advisory - Seized dangerous products from retailer in Langley, B.C.: Well Beings Health & Nutrition Centre
This product advisory is brought to you by Health Canada.
Three unauthorized health products (shown below) that may pose serious risks to the health of Canadians were seized by Health Canada at Well Beings Health & Nutrition Centre located at Unit 202-22259 48th Ave, Langley, BC. The labels of these products indicate that they contain ingredients that require a prescription to be sold in Canada.
- Progesta-Care Body Cream (Brand: Life-flo)
- DHEA 25 Age-Free (Brand: Body Performance)
- DHEA 50 Age-Free (Brand: Body Performance)
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if you have used any of these products and are concerned about your health.
- Read the label of the products you buy to verify that they have been assessed by Health Canada for safety, effectiveness and quality. Health products that have been authorized for sale by Health Canada will have an eight-digit Drug Identification Number (DIN), a Natural Product Number (NPN) or a Homeopathic Medicine Number (DIN-HM) on the label.
- Report any adverse reaction related to these products to Health Canada.
For more information please refer to the Health Canada link above.