https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Edited-NexregLogo-4-Transparent-SM-300x92.png 0 0 Admin https://www.nexreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Edited-NexregLogo-4-Transparent-SM-300x92.png Admin2016-07-18 16:52:372019-04-11 02:40:04Modifications to Canada's Consumer Products Regulations
There have been 32 administrative changes to Canada’s Consumer Products Regulations that come under the Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act. The modifications to the Consumer Products Act include:
• Housekeeping revisions, to modernize the regulations and update static references.
• Modifications to address concerns about inconsistencies between the English and French versions of certain regulations.
• Removing references to the Hazardous Products Act (HPA) or hazardous products’ in regulations titles.
The modifications, that came into force on June 22, 2016, deal with regulations such as:
• Asbestos Products Regulations,
• Consumer chemicals and containers,
• Consumer products containing lead; and
• Surface coating materials.
For more information, please visit Chemical Watch and Canada’s Justice Laws Website. Please contact Nexreg for Canadian SDS/MSDS services.